Mains KALAM Program:
Mains Answer Writing Program is to develop thinking process in the students to answer the questions.For this program, we have identified 5 parts in the thinking process.
- Dissection of the question- It is understanding the scope of the question and the keywords in it.
- Localisation of the question- It is identifying the area or topic from which the question is given.
- Scenario building - It is developing the mental map of the concept navigating from broader perspective to narrow perspective till localizing the question.
- Value Addition- It is to write the supportive arguments through quoting facts, example, case studies, etc.
- Evaluation- It is the conclusion based on the directive word given in the question.
The program goes like this:
- Everyday except on Sunday , we post 3 current affairs questions based on that day's news.
- All registered students can post answers for them either by directly uploading the answers through image/PDF or can type it in the text box.
- The posted answers can be viewed by other students also. Our team will review them selectively based on the repeated mistakes. Students also can review each others answers.
- Model answer and model answer video will be uploaded after 48hrs of uploading the questions.